Sunday, January 7, 2007

Last day Before Nashville

OK, we are down to D-day

Tomorrow morning I hop on JetBlue and fly down to Nashville.

This will also be the last time you hear from me until after my return, as the Climate Project has told us that we are NOT allowed to have a LIVE BLOG during the session. So obviously, I must respect that.

But I did manage to speak to both Ken and Jen about what to expect.

Both said it would be “an incredible experience.” And very intense. Once you get started there is very little time for anything, so like Jen said “leave your Blackberry at home.” Al Gore is “pretty amazing”.

Both said bring a camera!

What Jen said she felt that this is the beginning of something very big – it is the beginning of a MOVEMENT that will change the world. Maybe if enough of us do this, there will be a change in peoples’ behavior.

Well I am on my way to find out. Talk to you all soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger roxie said...

did i say "pretty amazing"? here, i'm going to self-edit: "al gore is (expletive) amazing."

January 8, 2007 at 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home