Monday, January 8, 2007

Finally, Hugh in Nashville



WOW!

What can I say, it was absolutely amazing. What an incredible experience. This is perhaps one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had in life – very, very cool!

Mr. Gore is everything that I expected – smart, warm, passionate, funny, engaging, and unassuming. Normal guy with a super computer brain. This is obviously an issue he really cares about. I mean, to take almost three days of (what imagine is a very busy schedule) to personally train us folks – now that is dedication! I have always been a Gore fan – now I am a Gore Disciple! The guy is amazing, and the issue of global warming is pretty scary.

We always joke that global warming is the “mother” of all environmental issues – boy, this really brought it home.

I feel like I went to Climate College, and our class of about 200, now all have PHD’s on global warming - my brain is bursting with so much information! My memory RAM is filled to capacity.

As I mentioned before, Mr Gore promised to personally train 1,000 volunteers – with our session which was the fifth and final session, they have trained about 900. (They are hoping to do one more session in Spring).

We are the first one ones start this movement – we are the first wave, like the Marines (under General Gore) that are being sent into battle. And this is only the beginning.

So how was it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home